we use to let H&R Block do it but since we tried Turbo Tax that is the way to go. It is awesome and easy and pretty quick. just fill in the blanks.
we use to let H&R Block do it but since we tried Turbo Tax that is the way to go. It is awesome and easy and pretty quick. just fill in the blanks.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
turbotax.com or the software?
the software
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
H & R sent me turbo tax in the mail free of charge.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
My dad always does my taxes....he does a few other people's too...he's just good at doing stuff like that so I'm lucky to have him to do them for me.
I usually do my own manually, but as I understand it TurboTax is supposed to be really easy and accurate.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
I normally do mine myself (the advantage to being someone able to add and not really oweing/owning much)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Ditto, although I am thinking of taking mine off this year, but normally do them myself.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I've been doing them myself for 12 years. I've used TurboTax or TaxCut once or twice.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks